RE: Trump

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 27.11.2019 08:58
von Maga-neu | 35.169 Beiträge
nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 27.11.2019 09:28
von Maga-neu | 35.169 Beiträge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luv18iZ4...8Z6XLNW-yN6EEDY

Dann vielleicht doch besser gefressen werden. :-)

Gut, es hat sich herausgestellt, dass der Truthahn eine wichtige Information von einem ukrainischen Truthahn bekommen hatte. Das ist bestimmt DIE Wende bei der Entscheidung über ein Impeachment.

zuletzt bearbeitet 27.11.2019 11:27 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 27.11.2019 11:28
von nahal | 24.466 Beiträge

Zitat von Maga-neu im Beitrag #8879
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luv18iZ4Qyg&fbclid=IwAR1anHRQ17wF5d9UPpmBoSHPAxqXLbf54PxjlJgvK-hL8Z6XLNW-yN6EEDY

Dann vielleicht doch besser gefressen werden. :-)

Gut, es hat sich herausgestellt, dass der Truthahn eine wichtige Information von einem ukrainischen Truthahn bekommen hatte. Das ist bestimmt DIE Wende bei der Entscheidung über ein Impeachment.

Es gibt Gerüchte, der Truthahn hat 50.000 Maiskörner/Monat aus der Ukraine erhalten.

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 27.11.2019 15:29
von Willie (gelöscht)

On the Thanksgiving menu: Turkey, with a side of impeachment
Some people heading to Thanksgiving gatherings predict it’s not just the turkey that will get roasted.

Already polarized over Republican Donald Trump’s presidency, Americans are deeply split on a looming historic impeachment. Many families reflect the nation’s divisions, setting up heated holiday debates in households with a taste for politics.
https://apnews.com/deb5250314a44feea5aaa36150b479fe

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 27.11.2019 16:04
von Willie (gelöscht)

Gestern Abreise vom White House:

Tom Joseph@TomJChicago
Trump's dementia decline is right on schedule as he ventures from the residence.
He's highly symptomatic- much worse than 3 mos ago & he'll be much worse 3 mos from now.
Guess EO Feb he'll be unable to continue if im🍑ment or financials don't force him out.
2:17 PM - 26 Nov 2019

Then at the event in Florida:

heidi sammons@heidisammons
Replying to @TomJChicago @L_Janse
TOM, have you seen some of the clips from tonight?!
He’s slurring his words and has another weird blunder while trying to say “stock market”. It’s actually horrifying.
7:45 PM - 26 Nov 2019

Tom Joseph@TomJChicago
Trump sounds bad- labored, slurry & maniacal at his FL rally. Stumbles through his Walter Reed trip fantasy.
Matt Gaetz looks like he just went on a 3 state killing spree, put a suit on & jumped on stage.
Trump, hanging on to the podium, talks a/b DeSantis' muscular body. Normal.
5:22 PM - 26 Nov 2019

Dr. Hillbilly@theduckofdeath
Replying to @TomJChicago
Says “Sock rocket” instead of stock market
6:02 PM - 26 Nov 2019

LAlonso@L_C_Alonso
Replying to @onetruebritt @TomJChicago
When he said "sock rocket," they all started cheering before he clarified (screamed) it as "stock market." They just cheer for anything.

- "We had another sock rocket, you heard that, yes?"
- {*Crowd cheers wildly*}

I want out of this Twilight Zone episode. 😣

6:21 PM - 26 Nov 2019

zuletzt bearbeitet 27.11.2019 16:22 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 27.11.2019 16:06
von Willie (gelöscht)

Is Slurred Speech a Sign of Vascular Dementia?
Strokes can cause problems with speech, walking, strength, thinking, and memory.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/...scular-dementia

zuletzt bearbeitet 27.11.2019 16:11 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 27.11.2019 16:09
von Willie (gelöscht)

Michael @michaelschweitz
“We set another slock rocket”
Our national security demands a drug test, NOW!
4:53 PM - 26 Nov 2019

KarmaHappenz@KarmaHappenz
Replying to @michaelschweitz
That trip to Walter Reed was likely a stroke.
6:45 PM - 26 Nov 2019

Chuck Wagon@ChuckWa74233336
First sentence PAUSE and he lost his place in the sentence off the teleprompter seemed like a very mini stroke....
Betting he's having many of these mini strokes throughout the day!
2:58 PM - 26 Nov 2019

zuletzt bearbeitet 27.11.2019 16:14 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 27.11.2019 17:30
von Willie (gelöscht)

trumski Tweet ueber sich selbst heute morgen:

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...f0c&oe=5E858AE6

Damit seine Kultisten was haben, woran sie sich begeistern und ergoetzen koennen. 😂

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 27.11.2019 17:49
von Leto_II. | 27.811 Beiträge

Zitat von Willie im Beitrag #8885
trumski Tweet ueber sich selbst heute morgen:

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...f0c&oe=5E858AE6

Damit seine Kultisten was haben, woran sie sich begeistern und ergoetzen koennen. 😂

;)

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 27.11.2019 18:33
von Willie (gelöscht)
nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 27.11.2019 18:39
von ghassan (gelöscht)

Zitat von nahal im Beitrag #8880
Es gibt Gerüchte, der Truthahn hat 50.000 Maiskörner/Monat aus der Ukraine erhalten.

Meine Quellen berichten, dass dies falsch ist. Wenn es so wäre hätte Trumps Chef, Wladimir Wladimirowitsch, einer Begnadigung der Truthähne niemals zugestimmt.

zuletzt bearbeitet 27.11.2019 18:39 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 27.11.2019 19:13
von Willie (gelöscht)

Trump Invents A War On Thanksgiving As His Mental Implosion Over Impeachment Continues
During a rally in Sunrise, Florida on Tuesday, Donald Trump appeared to invent a war that is supposedly being waged by liberals on – wait for it – Thanksgiving.

“You know some people want to change the name Thanksgiving,” the president said. “They don’t want to use the term Thanksgiving.”

His ramble continued, “And that was true also with Christmas, but now everybody is using Christmas again. Remember, I said that? But now we’re going to have to do a little work on Thanksgiving. People have different ideas why it shouldn’t be called Thanksgiving, but everybody in this room I know loves the name Thanksgiving and we’re not changing it. ”

MSNBC’s Chris Hayes chimed in on Twitter to say that Trump’s new Thanksgiving theory is something the president “literally just invented today.”

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/11/26/...-continues.html

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 27.11.2019 19:27
von Willie (gelöscht)

Trump Tax Records Reveal New Inconsistencies — This Time for Trump Tower
Documents show the president’s company reported different numbers — higher ones to lenders, lower ones to tax officials — for Trump’s signature building. Last month, ProPublica revealed a similar pattern in two other Trump buildings.

Donald Trump’s business reported conflicting information about a key metric to New York City property tax officials and a lender who arranged financing for his signature building, Trump Tower in Manhattan, according to tax and loan documents obtained by ProPublica. The findings add a third major Trump property to two for which ProPublica revealed similar discrepancies last month.
https://www.propublica.org/article/trump...inconsistencies

Bank und Steuerbetrug. Jetzt kriegen sie ihn auch da am Arsch.

zuletzt bearbeitet 28.11.2019 14:37 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 28.11.2019 14:37
von Willie (gelöscht)

Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary
Trump often boasts of donating his White House pay, but taxpayers are shelling out much larger sums for his hobby.

With his Thanksgiving vacation, President Donald Trump’s golf hobby has now cost Americans an estimated $115 million in travel and security expenses ― the equivalent of 287 years of the presidential salary he frequently boasts about not taking.

Of that amount, many hundreds of thousands ― perhaps millions ― of dollars have gone into his own cash registers, as Secret Service agents, White House staff and other administration officials stay and eat at his hotels and golf courses. ...
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-gol...4b0913e6f7865cf

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 28.11.2019 14:43
von Willie (gelöscht)

Trump official who promoted fringe conspiracy theories now senior adviser at State Department
A former naval intelligence officer and conservative talk radio host who promoted fringe conspiracy theories in radio appearances is now a senior adviser at the State Department Bureau of Arms Control, Verification and Compliance.

A State Department Twitter account referred to Frank Wuco as an "AVC Senior Advisor" in a November 22 tweet about a trip to Romania's Ministry of National Defense.
A CNN KFile review in December 2017, when Wuco was a White House senior adviser at the Department of Homeland Security, found he had repeatedly promoted several far-right conspiracy theories in radio appearances. Among the conspiracy theories Wuco pushed were claims that former President Barack Obama's memoir was ghostwritten by former anti-Vietnam War radical Bill Ayers, that former CIA director John Brennan had converted to Islam and that Attorney General Eric Holder had been a member of the Black Panthers.

The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Wuco in 2016 suggested dropping nuclear bombs on Afghanistan after the 9/11 terrorist attacks. On the "Dougherty Report" radio show in 2016, Wuco was asked why the US doesn't turn Syria and Iran "into glass already," according to the newspaper.
"I don't think it's been our policy really to just start nuking countries," Wuco responded, the Post reports. "I think if we were going to have done that, my preference would have been to have dropped a couple of low-yield tactical nuclear weapons over Afghanistan the day after 9/11 to send a definite message to the world that they had screwed up in a big way."...
https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/27/politics/...ate-department/

trumski: "I hire only the best people. ..." So sieht das aus.

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 28.11.2019 15:52
von Willie (gelöscht)
nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 28.11.2019 16:44
von Willie (gelöscht)

Acyn Torabi@Acyn
Tucker Carlson admits that Trump’s claim about his inauguration crowd size was false and says Donald Trump did it because he’s a salesman
5:31 PM - 27 Nov 2019

Karen Bishop@Specialk1803
Replying to @Acyn
The correct word is liar.
5:09 AM - 28 Nov 2019

Josh Grau ™️@grauface
Replying to @Acyn
It’s actually called a compulsive liar with narcissistic personality disorder, but okay, “salesman”
5:51 AM - 28 Nov 2019 from Chicago, IL

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 28.11.2019 20:03

Armer md.

"After a summer dip, consumer spending has roared back to life heading into the holiday shopping season, giving the stock market a boost and fending off recession fears with less than a year until the 2020 elections.

The improving economic picture could be a boon for President Trump, who has made the economy a central argument for his reelection."

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/47207...-boost-to-trump

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 28.11.2019 20:19

Und dieser faule Trump genießt den Truthahn im sicheren Florida.

Ups.

Nein, in Afghanistan.

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 29.11.2019 16:59
von Willie (gelöscht)
nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 29.11.2019 17:24
von Willie (gelöscht)

‘Wake up!’ Former Moonie says the ‘Cult of Trump’ needs ‘deprogramming’
Anthony Scaramucci said it. So did Dan Rather. Now, it’s Steve Hassan, a former Moonie who escaped the Unification Church cult in the 1970s, offering up this perspective on what he sees as a “destructive cult” led by President Trump.

‘Much of what they’re hearing is emotionally driven, loaded words, thought-stopping, and thought-terminating-type clichés, like “fake news,” “build the wall,” “make America great again.”’

Hassan, who is out with his book, “The Cult of Trump,” explained to CNN Sunday why he thinks the president uses mind control as a way to build his power.
“We can start with the pathological lying, which is characteristic of destructive cult leaders,” Hassan told host Brian Stelter. “The blaming others and never taking responsibility for his own failures and faults. Shunning and kicking out anyone who raises questions or concerns about his own behavior.” ...

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/wake-u...Gu5DBtJtS9o_ca4

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 29.11.2019 17:28
von Willie (gelöscht)
nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 30.11.2019 17:40
von Willie (gelöscht)

Ein exzellenter Kommentar und nothing but a statement of facts.

"I want to say something to your Republican friends and family since I don't have any Republican friends and do not speak to my Republican relatives. First I want to admit that I am a very militant atheist because my evangelical relatives made me one. When I registered to vote I registered as a Republican because I was still under the impression that it was the party of Lincoln which it is no longer. Republicans turned me into a Democrat. There was something about the hypocrisy, bigotry and racism that didn't sit well with me.

I tell you these things because I want you to know that my first and foremost allegiance is to the truth no matter how uncomfortable it makes either of us. What I want to say as gently as I can to you is a truth that has been true since the dawn of time and that is that if someone lies to you, what they are actually demonstrating to you is their contempt for you as a human being. They are cudgeling your basic human dignity because they think you are dumb enough to believe their lies.

Trump feels nothing but contempt for the people who support him because he only measures people by the size of their wallets. Is there even one quality that Trump has that you would want your children to mimic? Is there something at all like, 'ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country' that he has said that you want your children or grandchildren to hear? Because to every sentient person I know he will be an example of what not to do and what not to be.

Do you remember that very important lesson from the Boy Who Cried Wolf? How many Trump associates have to become convicted felons before you realize that this isn't a witch hunt? How many times does he get to say that the whistleblower 'got a lot of things wrong' before one of you asks him to be specific about what they got wrong because I pay attention to this stuff daily and I've read that complaint. Thus far, not one single solitary thing has been disproven in that complaint. 100% of what is said has been correct. The White House has released nothing to exculpate Trump in any way. If this call was so perfect, then why not release the recording of that call?

At what point do you abandon your basic human dignity and decency to support such a gross vulgarian and debased liar? But more importantly what was the one factor that caused you to abandon those tenets that all Americans used to have? I would suggest it was the slow drip of propaganda poisoning your minds into saying things like Devin Nunes said, '90% of the media is corrupt.'

Those are the kinds of lies that sober people understand topple nations. When you abandon truth for the warm embrace of lies then you have effectively ceased being a good citizen and steward in this grand experiment in self-governance. I can tell you Democrats never awoke hoping to make you live in misery but that is something I have seen many Republicans crow about since Trump's election.

I would like to talk to my relatives but when they start off by exalting Trump, there is no point in talking and that desperately needs to change because somehow in just a short time you all have gone from hating tariffs to loving them. You used to love the FBI and now you hate it because Trump said it was corrupt and that they were spying on him. Well his own Inspector General investigated these accusations and found they has no validity at all. So do you all go back to trusting the FBI? Or are you going to keep clinging to the absurd notion that Russia is our ally and European countries are our enemies because Trump says so?

He pardoned a war criminal named Eddie Gallagher and if you don't think that's a message to our military that they can commit any crime in service to Trump and be pardoned then you are even bigger fools than any of us ever could believe. We don't degrade our enemies by posting us posing with their dead bodies. It is beneath us as Americans and it disgraces all the valiant soldiers who sacrificed so much with honor.

Trump pisses on that honor every single day because you will not stand with good and decent people and put an end to all this putrid vileness he spews daily because you won't bother to accept much less tell the truth about what he does. He is a stain on American history. If there is something left of that person who once cared about this country then you can save it in the privacy of that ballot box and teach faith again, where no faith was."
-Thomas Clay Jr-

zuletzt bearbeitet 30.11.2019 17:41 | nach oben springen

Besucher
nahal, Leto_II.

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Corto
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 227 Gäste und 3 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1450 Themen und 323595 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online:
Landegaard, Leto_II., nahal

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen