RE: Hamas

in Politik 08.11.2023 04:18
von Hans Bergman | 23.327 Beiträge

Zitat von Indo_HS im Beitrag #11774
...Und als Fazit folgende kluge, weil weitsichtige Worte:

"Man braucht auch für die Palästinenser eine gerechte Lösung. Sonst wird Israel nie sicher sein".

Wo er recht hat, hat er jedenfalls recht, der Gideon, der Levy ...

Na ja, ich halte so ein Statement nicht für so besonders.
Jeder, der halbwegs bei Verstand ist und ein Minimum an Objektivität aufbringen kann, muss zu diesem Schluss kommen.

"From the river to the sea..."
Die einen skandieren es in ihrer ohnmächtigen Wut (was von den Heuchlern aufs schärfste verurteilt wird), die anderen ziehen es gewaltsam durch (was die Heuchler lediglich zu Kommentaren veranlasst wie "gefällt uns nicht, ist nicht hilfreich")

Ich kann die illegale Besiedelung im Grunde genommen ja verstehen (im Sinne von nachvollziehen, nicht von gutheißen): Mein Onkel hat ein Vermögen gemacht mit Bauherrenmodellen. Dabei musste man bei solchen Modellen hierzulande für die Grundstücke Geld aufbringen. Die konnte man nicht mit Hilfe der Bundeswehr anderen einfach wegnehmen. Das wär natürlich noch lukrativer gewesen.

zuletzt bearbeitet 08.11.2023 04:34 | nach oben springen

in Politik 08.11.2023 10:18
von nahal | 24.451 Beiträge

"Today, like previous days, the IDF once again allows movement south through Salah al-Din between ten (10:00) in the morning and two (14:00) in the afternoon.
For your safety, take advantage of this time to move south beyond Wadi Gaza. The northern Gaza Strip area is considered a fierce combat zone, and time is running out to evacuate it. Join hundreds of thousands who have responded to calls and moved south in recent days. If you care about yourself and your loved ones, head south according to our instructions.
Be sure that Hamas leaders have already taken care to protect themselves and their family members, as Musa Abu Marzouk admitted."

nach oben springen

in Politik 08.11.2023 10:20

"The Saudi Minister of Investments, Khalid A. Al-Falih, reportedly said normalization with Israel is still on the agenda, despite Hamas's efforts to sabotage peace efforts by launching a war against Israel and slaughtering 1,400+ people. "

nach oben springen

in Politik 08.11.2023 11:28

Zitat von nahal im Beitrag #11778

"The Saudi Minister of Investments, Khalid A. Al-Falih, reportedly said normalization with Israel is still on the agenda, despite Hamas's efforts to sabotage peace efforts by launching a war against Israel and slaughtering 1,400+ people. "

Auch ohne Vertrag, es scheint zu funktionieren:

"Saudi Arabian police arrested an imam who called on all Arab countries to support the atrocities of Hamas and join the war against Israel."

nach oben springen

in Politik 08.11.2023 11:33

Die Meinung eines Saudis????

Hier:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1718357352515023181

nach oben springen

in Politik 08.11.2023 11:52

Wow! For the first time in decades, #Israeli soldiers prayed in the ancient synagogue in #Gaza which was built in the 6th century and where a beautiful mosaic floor depicting King David was unearthed years ago.

https://www.jpost.com/judaism/article-772218

Aua!
Also Juden waren in Gaza mindestens seit dem 6. Jahrhundert.
Gab es schon Deutsche damals?
Palis keinesfalls.

nach oben springen

in Politik 08.11.2023 12:33

Welches Land im Krieg hat das erlaubt?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1722213649451012491

Bitte EIN Beispiel?

nach oben springen

in Politik 08.11.2023 13:43

Due to the substantial response, the IDF has extended the evacuation corridor by an extra hour, until 15:00 today, allowing many more Gazans to move south for their safety.

Ein Zeichen, dass Hamas die Kontrolle verliert.

nach oben springen

in Politik 08.11.2023 14:28

Fuck UN !

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F-aiALFaMAAG...=jpg&name=large

Da sieht man klar:
es ist kein Bombenkrater sondern ein Tunnel.

nach oben springen

in Politik 08.11.2023 18:55
nach oben springen

in Politik 09.11.2023 07:44

Fuck them:

Just to make it CRYSTAL clear:
Reuters
AP
CNN
and
nytimes

PAID for photographs/film of the October 7th Hamas massacre, taken by cameramen who broke into Israel WITH Hamas terrorists. The photographers filmed as the terrorists committed unspeakable acts of torture, rape, execution, and slaughter.
Reuters
AP
CNN
and
nytimes

paid for this AFTER it was shot, knowing that their 'photojournalists' had entered Israel with Hamas terrorists. It doesn't matter if these terrorist photographers were full-time employees or freelancers. This is complicity, and they must be held accountable.

zuletzt bearbeitet 09.11.2023 07:44 | nach oben springen

in Politik 09.11.2023 08:11

Who cares?

"At least 34 Syrian soldiers killed in suspected ISIS attack as threat surges
A war monitor said at least 34 Syrian soldiers and pro-government fighters were killed in an Islamic State attack in the central desert in one of the deadliest assaults by the group this year."

https://www.al-monitor.com/originals/202...k-threat-surges

nach oben springen

in Politik 09.11.2023 10:35

The BBC News website ran a story by Alice Cuddy that describes how the Israelis rang a Gazan civilian at dawn to tell him to warn the inhabitants of three apartment blocks to evacuate because they were about to be bombed.

Mahmoud Shaheen, a dentist living in the al-Zahra neighbourhood in the north of Gaza, told the BBC that on October 19 he was called on his mobile phone by a man speaking flawless Arabic who said he was from Israeli intelligence and told him not to hang up. Shaheen said:

“He told me he wanted to bomb three towers… and ordered me to evacuate the surrounding area.”

Anxious lest this was a hoax call, Shaheen asked for warning shots to prove the caller was genuine. These duly occurred.

Now that Mahmoud knew it was real he tried to stall, asking the man to be patient. “I told him: ‘Don't betray us and bomb while people are still evacuating.’” The man said he would give Mahmoud time — he said he did not want anyone to die, the dentist recalls. Mahmoud responded that he didn't want anyone to even be injured. He kept the call going as he rushed around the neighbourhood, urging people to evacuate…

One neighbour remembers the dentist “just shouting”, then others joined in. Mahmoud could not understand why his neighbourhood had become a target. “I tried my best to stop him. I asked, 'Why do you want to bomb?’” He said, ‘There are some things that we see that you don’t see.’” The man did not explain what he meant. “It is an order from people bigger than me and you, and we have an order to bomb,” the voice added, according to Mahmoud.

When the areas around the buildings were clear the man informed Mahmoud that the bombing would begin. Mahmoud panicked — what if they bombed the wrong building by mistake? “Wait a bit,” the man told him, he says. An Israeli aircraft circled overhead. Mahmoud stared at the three towers that neighboured his own apartment block. Then one of them was bombed. “This is the tower that we want, stay away,”the man on the phone said as the building fell, according to Mahmoud. The two other blocks were then destroyed...When the bombing stopped, Mahmoud remembers the voice telling him: “We’ve finished… you can go back.” ‘

Later that day, Shaheen was called again by a different Israeli who gave his name as Daoud. Shaheen was unnerved by the level of detail the man had about his life, addressing him in a familiar way and referring to his son’s name.

Daoud tried to explain what was happening in Gaza by referring to the slaughter of Israelis by Hamas, the details of which atrocities Shaheen apparently refused to believe. Daoud told him more buildings would be destroyed that night and that Shaheen needed to order more residents to evacuate. As Daoud subsequently informed him of more and more buildings that were targets, Shaheen ran from block to block evacuating the residents.

Then there is this telling passage:

Despite the panic, Mahmoud stayed on the phone the whole time, trying his best to delay the bombing. The voice on the other end of the phone continued, without emotion.“He even told me, ‘Take your time. I won’t bomb unless you give me permission.’ “I said ‘No, it’s not my permission. I don't want you to bomb anything. If you want me to evacuate, I will evacuate for the safety of the people, but if you want to bomb, don’t tell me you need my permission. It’s not Mahmoud Shaheen who will bomb al-Zahra.’”

Note the fact that while the Israeli was telling Shaheen that these buildings wouldn’t be bombed until he gave the all-clear that the residents were safely evacuated, Shaheen interpreted this remarkable display of military restraint merely as some kind of insulting implication of collaboration with the bombing — the point of which, of course, he was unable to comprehend.

No other army in the world has ever done this. When coalition forces bombed Afghanistan or when US forces flattened Mosul, no-one even bothered to mention the civilians who must have been killed there. Yet Israel’s wars repeatedly engulf it in international outrage with accusations that it kills enemy civilians wantonly or deliberately. This is not just a malevolent lie; it could not be a more grotesque inversion of the truth.

The lie is nevertheless perpetrated day in, day out by western media. While the Israelis say they have killed “thousands of Hamas terrorists” in this current war, western media outlets publish Hamas claims that 10,000 “civilians” have been killed — with no attempt whatever to acknowledge that any of these were Hamas operatives and referring only to women and children among the dead.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/380003

nach oben springen

in Politik 09.11.2023 11:12
von Maga-neu | 35.163 Beiträge

Ich hoffe, die israelische Regierung bleibt hart und lässt sich nicht von dem senilen Schwätzer im Oval Office beeinflussen, eine mehrtägige Feuerpause zu akzeptieren, die der Hamas nur die Gelegenheit gäbe, sich neu zu gruppieren. Aber die Äußerungen von Netanyahu und Lapid scheinen mir nicht in diese Richtung eines Einknickens zu gehen. So traurig es für die Geiseln ist, aber für den israelischen Staat geht es zuerst um die Beseitigung dieses Krebsgeschwürs und danach - natürlich - um die Rettung der Geiseln.

Nante und nahal
nach oben springen

in Politik 09.11.2023 11:44
von Nante | 10.428 Beiträge

Zitat von Maga-neu im Beitrag #11789
So traurig es für die Geiseln ist, aber für den israelischen Staat geht es zuerst um die Beseitigung dieses Krebsgeschwürs und danach - natürlich - um die Rettung der Geiseln.

Der Hamas ist da buchstäblich alles zuzutrauen. Von 200 noch lebenden Geiseln bis zum Stande Null. Jederzeit können diese mit geringstem Aufwand ermordet werden. Deswegen miuß man mit dem schlimmsten rechnen.

Das belgische Vorpreschen erstaunt mich ein wenig. Ich erkläre es mir mit dem innenpolitischen Druck durch die Migrantengemeinschaft.

nach oben springen

in Politik 09.11.2023 11:49

Zitat von Nante im Beitrag #11790
Zitat von Maga-neu im Beitrag #11789
So traurig es für die Geiseln ist, aber für den israelischen Staat geht es zuerst um die Beseitigung dieses Krebsgeschwürs und danach - natürlich - um die Rettung der Geiseln.

Der Hamas ist da buchstäblich alles zuzutrauen. Von 200 noch lebenden Geiseln bis zum Stande Null. Jederzeit können diese mit geringstem Aufwand ermordet werden. Deswegen miuß man mit dem schlimmsten rechnen.

Das belgische Vorpreschen erstaunt mich ein wenig. Ich erkläre es mir mit dem innenpolitischen Druck durch die Migrantengemeinschaft.

https://www.nzz.ch/international/in-belg...tand-ld.1764303

Gut, der idiotische Vorstoß wird sowieso nicht durchkommen. So sehr ich - manchmal - für Appeasement bin, so wenig halte ich es in diesem Fall für angebracht. Wenn ich mir die Kalifatsfuzzis in Essen ansehe, würde ich sie am liebsten mit dem nächsten Flieger ins "Emirat" Afghanistan bringen lassen.

nach oben springen

in Politik 09.11.2023 12:51

Der alte Quatschkopp Gerhard Baum hat auch kein größeres Problem als den "rechten Regierungschef" Netanyahu und die Leute von der AfD. Warum lädt man eigentlich immer diesen Kerl in die Talkshows ein - und nicht intelligente Leute gleichen Alters wie Otto Schily oder Klaus von Dohnanyi?

nach oben springen

in Politik 09.11.2023 13:17
nach oben springen

in Politik 09.11.2023 13:47

Heute vor 85 Jahren in Deutschland.

nach oben springen

in Politik 09.11.2023 15:20

Defensive Israeli airstrikes disable Damascus International Airport for a month.

nach oben springen

in Politik 09.11.2023 17:39

Eine 77 jährige und ein 13 jähriger Geisel sollen heute frei kommen.

nach oben springen

in Politik 09.11.2023 17:48

Mit wem wir es hier zu tun haben:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1722647529295388847

Bitte achten:
Der Sanitäter...anstatt den Verletzten zu behandeln, nimmt er die Waffe und fängt an zu schießen.

zuletzt bearbeitet 09.11.2023 18:05 | nach oben springen

in Politik 09.11.2023 18:03
von Leto_II. | 27.808 Beiträge

Zitat von nahal im Beitrag #11797
Mit wem wir hier zu tun haben:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1722647529295388847

Bitte achten:
Der Sanitäter...anstatt den Verletzten zu behandeln, nimmt er die Waffe und fängt an zu schießen.

Ech vielseitige Ausbildung. Nur das mit den Schutzzeichen sollte er nochmal lesen.

nach oben springen

in Politik 09.11.2023 19:26
von Nante | 10.428 Beiträge

Ich habe Nachricht erhalten von der weitläufigen Verwandtschaft aus Paris und London. Sie sind sehr besorgt wegen ihrer augenscheinlichen Zugehörigkeit zum orthodoxen Judentum. Einer von ihnen ist jetzt zur IDF gegangen. Ich hoffe er kommt gesund wieder.

nach oben springen

in Politik 09.11.2023 19:57

Gestern 50.000 Palis aus dem Norden geflohen.
Heute 80.000.

Langsam bleiben nur die Tiere.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Corto
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 481 Gäste und 4 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1450 Themen und 323556 Beiträge.

Heute waren 4 Mitglieder Online:
Landegaard, Leto_II., Maga-neu, nahal

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen