RE: Trump

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 04.02.2020 22:35
von Willie (gelöscht)

TWO YEARS AFTER TRUMP SAID THE ECONOMY CAN HIT 6 PERCENT, GDP GROWTH SLOWED TO 2.1 PERCENT
In December 2017, Trump predicted that U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) growth would reach 6 percent. But two years later, GDP growth actually slowed to just 2.1 percent in the final quarter of 2019.

The Department of Commerce estimated Thursday that between October and December, the gross domestic product, which measures the value of goods and services produced in the U.S., grew at just 2.1 percent. Year-over-year growth was 2.3 percent last year, well below the three percent projections set by the Trump administration and nowhere close to the 6 percent the president once predicted.
"The economy now has hit 3 percent. Nobody thought we'd be anywhere close. I think we can go to 4, 5, and maybe even 6 percent ultimately," Trump said December 16, 2017. At the time, 2017 GDP growth hit 3.2 percent in the third quarter and rose to 3.5 percent in the fourth quarter.

For all of Trump's assertions that the U.S. currently has the "greatest" economy in history, GDP growth under his administration has averaged only slightly higher than it did during former President Barack Obama's final four years in office. The average GDP growth under Obama from 2013 to 2016 was 2.2 percent, while in Trump's first three years it has been just under 2.5 percent. Trump's best year for GDP growth was 2018, when it reached an average of 2.9 percent. Under Obama, annual GDP growth hit 2.9 percent in 2015 as well, which was the highest annual growth his administration achieved.

Trump's administration has also never achieved quarterly GDP growth above 3.5 percent. Under Obama, GDP growth reached 5.5 percent and then 5 percent in both the second and third quarters of 2014....
https://www.newsweek.com/two-years-after...VstjRyNYe6Ne0x0

zuletzt bearbeitet 04.02.2020 22:37 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 05.02.2020 00:41
von Willie (gelöscht)

John Dean: 'Trump's Presidency Is Like A Mafia Soap Opera'
John Dean, onetime White House counsel to Richard Nixon and a key witness in the Watergate scandal, compared Donald Trump’s presidency to “a Mafia soap opera” after Rudy Giuliani appeared to warn that he has “insurance” if anyone tries to throw him under the bus.

“So Rudy owns The Donald,” Dean tweeted on Sunday evening. “Blackmailing the President of the United States on Fox News is fitting! Does America really want a POTUS owned by Rudy Giuliani.”
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/john-dean...-220511939.html

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 05.02.2020 10:07
von Maga-neu | 35.163 Beiträge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuO2ZQBN9gI

Das also ist der senile, verbrecherische, nazihafte, faschistische, durchgeknallte Baron von Trumski. Ich finde, das meiste, was er sagt, klingt ziemlich vernünftig. Und die Beschreibung seiner Gegner ist akkurat.

zuletzt bearbeitet 05.02.2020 10:08 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 05.02.2020 10:25
von Hans Bergman | 23.327 Beiträge

Zitat von Maga-neu im Beitrag #9203
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuO2ZQBN9gI

Das also ist der senile, verbrecherische, nazihafte, faschistische, durchgeknallte Baron von Trumski. Ich finde, das meiste, was er sagt, klingt ziemlich vernünftig. Und die Beschreibung seiner Gegner ist akkurat.

Ich kann seine plumpe Selbstdarstellung einfach nicht ausstehen.
Immerhin: Kein anderer Präsident der USA hat je die Bevölkerung so repräsentativ vertreten wie dieser Angeber.

zuletzt bearbeitet 05.02.2020 10:45 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 05.02.2020 14:34
von Willie (gelöscht)

Oddsmakers taking bets that Trump can’t go 45 seconds without making a ‘false statement’ during SOTU
It’s not a matter of “if” President Trump will make false statements during Tuesday’s State of the Union Address. For one odds-maker with more than 30 years in the business, it’s a question of when the president will say something that’s untrue on national television and how many false statements he’ll make before he’s done.

Online gambling site Bookmaker.Eu is betting that the 45th president will not go 45 seconds without making a statement deemed untrue. Bettors are invited to log on and places their wagers.
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa...yG8oanpKuVyJLSo

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 05.02.2020 15:09
von Willie (gelöscht)

One of America’s most prominent racists just received the Presidential Medal of Freedom
During the State of the Union, Donald Trump bestowed the highest civilian honor on Rush Limbaugh.
https://www.vox.com/2020/2/5/21123597/ru...p-racist-sexist

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 05.02.2020 17:51
von Willie (gelöscht)

Joe Walsh@WalshFreedom
I spoke in front of 3,000 Iowa Republicans last night. It was like a MAGA rally.
I told them we needed a President who doesn’t lie all the time. The crowd booed me.
I told them we needed a President who wasn’t indecent & cruel. The crowd booed me. 1/

I told them we needed a President who doesn’t care only about himself. The crowd booed me.
I told them the Republican Party needed to do some real soul searching. The crowd booed me. 2/

I told them that, because of Trump, young people, women, and people of color want nothing to do with the Republican Party. The crowd booed me.
I told them I’m a pro life, pro gun, secure the border conservative, but we need a President who is decent and represents everyone. 3/

The crowd booed me. I got booed, yelled at, jeered, and given the middle finger for the 3-4 minutes
I spoke to these 3,000 people. Afterwards, I realized again that 99.9% of these folks don’t support me.
They don’t care that Trump lies, they don’t care that he’s cruel, 4/

they don’t care that he cheats to get re-elected, they don’t care that he attacks the free press,
they don’t care that he increases the debt, they don’t care that his tariffs have killed Iowa farmers,
they don’t care that Trump abuses the Constitution and acts like a dictator. 5/

Afterwards, I realized again that my Republican Party isn’t a Party, it’s a cult.
I realized again that nobody can beat Trump in a Republican Primary.
And most importantly and most sadly, I realized again that I don’t belong in this party. I have no home in this party. 6/

And I realized again that something new needs to begin. Whether it’s a political party, or a movement, I don’t know.
But there needs to be a home for conservatives who are decent, principled, and respectful.
Conservatives who embrace all God’s children, acknowledge that 7/

climate change is real, get serious about our debt, abide by our Constitution, and tell the truth.
I hope to be a part of this new party. This new movement.
But job #1 in 2020 is to stop Trump. And all of us from across the political spectrum need to come together 8/

to stop Trump. Let’s make sure Trump is defeated in 2020, then we get back to respectfully debating issues.
Instead of talking about Trump everyday. Let’s put aside our differences on certain issues now and understand that Trump is the single greatest threat to this Republic. 9/

12:13 PM · Feb 4, 2020

Joe Walsh ist Republikaner und ehemaliger Kongressabgeordneter. Und Primarykandidat gegen trumski.

zuletzt bearbeitet 05.02.2020 18:22 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 07.02.2020 16:56

Und hier die Ein-Million-Dollar-Frage: Wer ist verantwortlich für das Chaos der Demokraten in Iowa?
A) Aliens
B) Die Demokraten selbst
C) Die Illuminaten
D) THE RUSSIANS
https://www.rt.com/usa/480176-democratic...es-russia-iowa/

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 07.02.2020 17:02
von Hans Bergman | 23.327 Beiträge

Zitat von Maga-neu im Beitrag #9208
Und hier die Ein-Million-Dollar-Frage: Wer ist verantwortlich für das Chaos der Demokraten in Iowa?
A) Aliens
B) Die Demokraten selbst
C) Die Illuminaten
D) THE RUSSIANS
https://www.rt.com/usa/480176-democratic...es-russia-iowa/

Das war ja superleicht. Nachdem die AfD nicht aufgeführt war, blieben ja nur die Russen.

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 07.02.2020 17:14
von Corto (gelöscht)

Joe Biden hat ja letztlich Glück, dass nicht er als Zählkandidat der Dems bei der Wiederwahl Trupms wird auflaufen müssen.

zuletzt bearbeitet 07.02.2020 17:15 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 07.02.2020 17:42
von Willie (gelöscht)
nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 08.02.2020 17:10
von Willie (gelöscht)
nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 08.02.2020 21:21

So, Nutty Nancy thinks that the economic growth is an achievement of the Obama administration. lol

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 09.02.2020 16:37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znkY_HJLXrk

Gutfeld: That isn't the wind at Trump's back, it's a category 5 hurricane

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 09.02.2020 16:41
von Willie (gelöscht)

The troubling overlap between Jared Kushner's business interests and US foreign policy
A congressional inquiry has raised the possibility that Kushner supported a blockade of a US ally as payback because it would not fund his family’s business

In May 2017, two of Donald Trump’s senior advisers, Jared Kushner and Steve Bannon, met for a private dinner with top leaders of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. The pair learned of a plan by the two American allies to impose a blockade on another US ally, Qatar, according to congressional staffers. ...

... Weeks before the blockade, Kushner’s father – the real estate developer Charles Kushner – met with a top Qatari official to seek financing for a distressed Manhattan office tower. The Qataris declined. One must wonder: did Jared Kushner support a blockade of a US ally as political payback because it would not fund his family’s business?

In his role as the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, Kushner has cultivated a close relationship between Trump and the ruthless Saudi crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman. Trump has tried to shield the prince from blame for the murder of the Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, despite a CIA assessment that concluded, with “high confidence”, that the prince had ordered the killing. Trump and Kushner have offered Saudi Arabia unwavering support for continued weapons sales and business deals with the kingdom.

In February 2018, the Washington Post reported that US intelligence services were worried that officials in at least four countries – the UAE, Israel, Mexico and China – had discussed ways to manipulate Kushner. The paper quoted US officials saying that Kushner was “naïve and being tricked” in his contacts with foreign leaders, who tried to take advantage of his complex business arrangements and lack of foreign policy experience.
That month, Kushner’s interim security clearance was downgraded from top secret to secret, which restricted his access to the most sensitive US government information. In May 2018, however, Trump ordered his chief of staff to give Kushner a permanent top-secret clearance, over the objections of US intelligence officials concerned about his contacts with foreign leaders and his business dealings.

Even before Trump took office, Saudi leaders had figured out that they could influence Kushner because of his lack of knowledge about the Middle East and enthusiasm to negotiate a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinians. In November 2016, Prince Mohammed sent a delegation of Saudi officials to the US to meet with Kushner and other Trump advisers. The Saudis wrote a prescient assessment that was later leaked to the Lebanese newspaper Al-Akhbar: Trump’s “inner circle is predominantly deal makers who lack familiarity with political customs and deep institutions, and they support Jared Kushner”. ...

The Kushner family’s financial troubles began after it purchased an office tower at 666 Fifth Avenue for a record $1.8bn in 2007, at the height of a real estate market that crashed a year later. ...

The Kushner family focused on Qatar as a potential savior for its investment even before Trump’s election. In 2015 and 2016, according to the Intercept, Jared Kushner and his father Charles negotiated with the Qatari billionaire and investor Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim al-Thani, who had served as Qatar’s prime minister. The businessman offered a deal worth about $500m, but it was contingent on Kushner Companies securing investments from other creditors. The deal fell through when the Kushners were unable to secure other funding.

Then, in April 2017, the Intercept reports, Charles Kushner and other officials in the family real estate firm met with the Qatari finance minister, seeking an investment from Qatar’s sovereign wealth fund to bail out the troubled Fifth Avenue property. The Qataris declined.

That meeting in late April 2017, just weeks before the crisis erupted between Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Qatar, is pivotal because it was the first time that the Kushners had directly approached a representative of the Qatari government. ...

Two weeks later, in the early hours of 5 June 2017, Saudi Arabia and three of its allies – the UAE, Egypt and Bahrain – severed diplomatic and economic relations with Qatar. Saudi leaders accused Qatar of financing terrorism; supporting Islamist groups like the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas; and undermining Arab efforts to isolate Iran. They imposed a blockade, sealing off Qatar’s only land border, and restricting air and sea travel to and from the peninsula.

Initially, Trump sided with Saudi Arabia and the UAE in their campaign to isolate Qatar. ...

...A year after its ill-fated outreach to the Qatari government, Kushner’s family found a savior for its Manhattan office tower. In May 2018, Kushner Companies negotiated a bailout deal with Brookfield Asset Management, one of the world’s largest real estate companies. The second-largest investor in Brookfield’s real estate subsidiary happens to be Qatar’s sovereign wealth fund. ...
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...ggkTL_7j9-amaTU

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 09.02.2020 16:48
von Willie (gelöscht)
nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 09.02.2020 16:52
von Willie (gelöscht)

America lifts global landmine ban – EU condemns, world condemns, UK silent
The Trump Administration’s decision to cancel a policy to eliminate all antipersonnel landmines reverses years of steady steps toward alignment with the 1997 treaty banning the weapons, Human Rights Watch said Monday. The new United States policy rolls back the US prohibitions on landmine production and use.

“Most of the world’s countries have embraced the ban on antipersonnel landmines for more than two decades, while the Trump administration has done a complete about-face in deciding to cling to these weapons in perpetuity,” said Steve Goose, director of the arms division at Human Rights Watch. “Using landmines, which have claimed so many lives and limbs, is not justified by any country or group under any circumstances.”....
https://truepublica.org.uk/united-states...7nzUZRxfs5HDStA

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 09.02.2020 17:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_K9gg5ts9w

I knew how deranged some progressives are (0:12) and I knew that Bette Middler is a bad actress who has made many bad and silly movies, but I didn't know how nutty she is.

zuletzt bearbeitet 09.02.2020 17:03 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 09.02.2020 17:48
von Willie (gelöscht)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZotJx-io...Y6qqSiSKaNX-Vq0

What Repugnian Senators said about their new god just a short while a go -when they were still party members of the GOP -now trumski's repugnian party. It starts at 4:38 min.

First they spoke up -then the found conversion and the malignant narcissist became their Kim Jon Un.

zuletzt bearbeitet 09.02.2020 17:53 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 09.02.2020 21:20

Zitat von Willie im Beitrag #9219
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZotJx-ioOVg&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1aMF-yclVVkntFMd0AnBR0Y1yzMRdLW8aFDA5oie-2Y6qqSiSKaNX-Vq0

What Repugnian Senators said about their new god just a short while a go -when they were still party members of the GOP -now trumski's repugnian party. It starts at 4:38 min.

First they spoke up -then the found conversion and the malignant narcissist became their Kim Jon Un.

Inzwischen ist klar: Viele Amerikaner schätzen an Trump seine Steher-Qualitäten. Er kassiert Prügel und teilt aus statt sich wegzuducken wie Romney und andere wirbellose Kriechtiere. Und deswegen wird er auch die Wahlen in diesem Jahr gewinnen. Und die Demokraten haben vier weitere Jahre Zeit, sich an ihm abzuarbeiten und sich zu echauffieren, wenn er - ganz unpräsidentiell - "bullshit" sagt.

zuletzt bearbeitet 09.02.2020 21:21 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 09.02.2020 23:38
von Willie (gelöscht)

North Korea's Kim Jong-un in 'unanimous poll win'
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has been elected to the country's rubber-stamp parliament with a unanimous vote from his district, state media say.

Mr Kim's 100% approval from his Mount Paektu constituency reflects the "absolute support" of people in the country, KCNA news agency says.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26483940

zuletzt bearbeitet 09.02.2020 23:38 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 10.02.2020 00:16
von Willie (gelöscht)

Trump to Propose $4.8 Trillion Budget With Big Safety-Net Cuts
White House boosts funds for military, veterans and aims to reduce deficits by $4.6 trillion over a decade, in part through curbs on Medicare, Medicaid
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-to-pr...uts-11581274525

Despite massive cuts, deficits flow through Trump's second term
https://www.axios.com/trump-budget-defic...dcb21b9f1e.html

Trump Is About to Go After Safety-Net Programs, Just Like He Promised Not to Do
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/202...-medicare-cuts/

Trump hits Medicaid, food stamps in push to slash domestic spending
He will also ask Congress for a slight spending increase for the Pentagon as he releases his $4.8 trillion budget blueprint for the upcoming fiscal year.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/09...billions-112860

Na super. Da wird bei den Waehlern bestimmt grosse Freude aufkommen.

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 10.02.2020 16:18
von Willie (gelöscht)

After 2 Years, Trump Tax Cuts Have Failed To Deliver On GOP's Promises
Two years ago Friday, Republicans in Congress passed a sweeping tax cut. It was supposed to be a gift-wrapped present to taxpayers and the economy. But in hindsight, it looks more like a costly lump of coal. ...

Boosters of the tax cut insisted the economy would grow so fast, it would more than make up for the revenue lost to lower rates.
"The tax plan will pay for itself with economic growth," Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said.
It hasn't worked out that way.

"It was unbelievable at the time, and it's proven to be absolutely untrue," said Maya MacGuineas, president of the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. "The tax cuts were never going to — and have not — come anywhere close to paying for themselves."
Corporate tax revenues fell 31% in the first year after the cut was passed. Overall tax revenues have declined as a share of the economy in each of the two years since the tax cut took effect.
"Not surprising, if you cut taxes, you get less in revenues," MacGuineas said. "And what we've been doing at the same time is we've been increasing spending. And no surprise, our deficit has exploded."

The federal deficit this year was $984 billion — an extraordinary figure at a time when the country is not mired in recession or widespread war.

The tax cut also failed to produce a permanent boost in economic growth, despite promises from Republican supporters.
"After eight straight years of slow growth and underperformance, America is ready to take off," Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said when the tax cut passed two years ago.
In fact, the economy grew 2.9% last year — exactly the same as in 2015. ...

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/20/789540931...mkLBiTqoEE56nXM

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 10.02.2020 17:28
von Willie (gelöscht)

Trump takes credit for McCain-Sanders veterans bill signed by Obama: “One of my greatest honors”
Trump falsely claims leaders "tried for decades" to pass the bill but "failed." Obama signed it into law in 2014
https://www.salon.com/2020/01/02/trump-t...3wLBCq7nNsz7Jrg

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 11.02.2020 00:16
von Willie (gelöscht)

Documentarian Ken Burns Warns Donald Trump’s Rise Is ‘Hitler-esque’

... Why have you been so publicly opposed to Donald Trump?
I have never in my professional life ever spoken out in this way. I certainly have my own opinions and have a yard sign at elections and make sure I vote. But I spoke out because he represents the greatest threat to American democracy since the Second World War. He is so fundamentally un-American, and not only because he is unqualified, but because he is mentally unsuited. He represents a kind of strong man, narcissistic thing that represents the potential death of the Republic. All of my films are about the United States and all of them are about trying to understand how it works and how it doesn’t work, and I just felt compelled to speak out.

What’s so dangerous about his appeal?
He has tapped a dark unconscious, in which it is easier to vilify the other than to see what you share in common. It’s easier to be afraid than to welcome change. It’s always been there. We had a civil war, you know. We killed 750,000 of ourselves over this issue. He’s appealing to that in the most venal and vulgar ways.

I could have answered your question in a much simpler way by just saying he’s too vulgar for me. There’s no one who has occupied the presidency of the United States like that. This is coming from a person who has just finished a ten-part series on the Vietnam War, so I have been listening for years to Johnson and Nixon on tapes that they forgot were being recorded, and the vulgarity there is pretty extreme, but nothing compares to the vulgarity of this man. ...

Do you think he’s a fascist?
Absolutely. When you talk about having extra-judicial, threatening rivals with jail. You can call it fascistic or you can call it dictatorial. You can call it monomaniacal or imperial. Whatever you want to say, this is not the way that our country works. ...

https://variety.com/2016/film/news/ken-b...wxPaBmSc3uNXjAk

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Corto
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 451 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1450 Themen und 323541 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
Landegaard, mbockstette

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen