RE: Fox News -die gewollte Abkehr von Wahrheit und Vernunft. Propaganda, Demagogie und Machtpolitik.

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 05.10.2019 18:26
von Willie (gelöscht)

Zitat von Hans Bergman im Beitrag #25
Zitat von Willie im Beitrag #23
Eine Subway Werbung:

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...fa5&oe=5E34B2A4

Wie Sie auch: außer Beleidigung nichts drauf.

Wer genau ist denn dadurch beleidigt? Sie Bergmann?

Hier euer Fuehrer:

https://media.makeameme.org/created/i-love-the-5b4a3a.jpg

Seine Propagandamaschine bedient den Markt perfekt.

“A presidency of one” means a nation ruled by Fox News
In practice, a country governed by Trump’s whims is one that is ruled by Fox News. Trump spends hours each day watching the network’s propaganda, and he privately seeks advice and feedback from its hosts. Fox stokes his ire, and he responds by demanding that members of his administration assuage his grievances, regardless of the validity of his concerns or the legality of his proposed response.

In the spheres of law enforcement and domestic and foreign affairs, federal policy is quickly aligning with presidential desires that have been driven by Fox’s obsessions. At the same time, Trump is responding to an impeachment inquiry into his conduct by taking cues from the network’s most inflammatory programming, with potentially dangerous consequences.
https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-news/pr...-ruled-fox-news

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EGIB-pVUEAA-yt2.jpg

zuletzt bearbeitet 05.10.2019 18:39 | nach oben springen

RE: Fox News -die gewollte Abkehr von Wahrheit und Vernunft. Propaganda, Demagogie und Machtpolitik.

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 05.10.2019 20:08
von Maga-neu | 35.163 Beiträge

Zitat von Willie im Beitrag #26
Zitat von Hans Bergman im Beitrag #25
Zitat von Willie im Beitrag #23
Eine Subway Werbung:

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...fa5&oe=5E34B2A4

Wie Sie auch: außer Beleidigung nichts drauf.

Wer genau ist denn dadurch beleidigt? Sie Bergmann?

Hier euer Fuehrer:

https://media.makeameme.org/created/i-love-the-5b4a3a.jpg

Seine Propagandamaschine bedient den Markt perfekt.

“A presidency of one” means a nation ruled by Fox News
In practice, a country governed by Trump’s whims is one that is ruled by Fox News. Trump spends hours each day watching the network’s propaganda, and he privately seeks advice and feedback from its hosts. Fox stokes his ire, and he responds by demanding that members of his administration assuage his grievances, regardless of the validity of his concerns or the legality of his proposed response.

In the spheres of law enforcement and domestic and foreign affairs, federal policy is quickly aligning with presidential desires that have been driven by Fox’s obsessions. At the same time, Trump is responding to an impeachment inquiry into his conduct by taking cues from the network’s most inflammatory programming, with potentially dangerous consequences.
https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-news/pr...-ruled-fox-news

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EGIB-pVUEAA-yt2.jpg
Ja, ja, unser "Führer"...
Ich vergesse nicht, wer hier Links der Antifa eingestellt hat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ02eeYPKEU

Mutig, mutig, zu mehreren gegen eine alte, gehbehinderte Frau. btw, wenn die Lega in Italien ihre comizi abhält, ist von den Antifanten nichts zu sehen. Die Arbeiter, Polizisten und Soldaten, die zum größten Teil Lega wählen, würden diese Muttersöhnchen auch schnell ins nächste Krankenhaus expedieren. Das wissen die Antifanten natürlich.

zuletzt bearbeitet 05.10.2019 23:35 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 11.10.2019 19:27
von Willie (gelöscht)

Fox Nation vs. Reality: The Fox News Cult of Ignorance
When Fox News debuted it was crafted from scratch to be a partisan outlet for right-wing propaganda and a platform for advancing a conservative agenda. Its Internet community web site, Fox Nation, serves as the online gathering place for Fox viewers to absorb and spread the aggregated disinformation and conspiracy theories hatched by Fox News.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QSS...LI6JC2OYE22MUTS

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 11.10.2019 23:11
von Willie (gelöscht)

Shepard Smith Leaving Fox News After 23 Years
The anchor has been one of the crown jewels of the network's news division.
In a shocking turn of events that stunned the media industry, Fox News anchor Shepard Smith announced his departure from the network after more than 23 years Friday afternoon.

As chief news anchor and managing editor of breaking news, Smith is one of the faces of the network's news division and one of its most important journalistic assets. The decision was Smith's, Fox News said.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/s...ox-news-1247097

Das war der letzte Anstaendige dort. Neben vielleicht noch Chris Wallace, der ja nur Sonntags dran ist.

zuletzt bearbeitet 12.10.2019 00:18 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 22.10.2019 20:59
von Willie (gelöscht)

Lili Loofbourow@Millicentsomer
“The poll ... finds that an astonishing 55% of Republicans who watch Fox News as their primary news source say there is almost nothing Trump could do to lose their approval.
By contrast, only 29% of Republicans who don’t cite Fox as their primary source say this.”
7:30 AM - 21 Oct 2019

Wie Fox trumski Kultisten produziert.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHfW02MUYAEEE4B.jpg

zuletzt bearbeitet 22.10.2019 21:00 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 26.10.2019 00:21
von Willie (gelöscht)

I watched Fox News every day for 44 months – here's what I learned
As a media critic, I’ve had an intimate look at the channel’s morning show – and how it poisons the national conversation

Eerything should calm down a little bit in seven months,” they said.
It was 9 February 2016, when I began my career as a critic of Fox News at Media Matters for America, a not-for-profit progressive research center dedicated to monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the US media.
Most people, eventually including Donald Trump, assumed Hillary Clinton would be elected the 45th president of the United States that November. Most people were wrong about a lot of things.

Nearly four years later, the US political world revolves around the tweets of an erratic Fox News-watching grandpa who just so happens to run the most powerful country on Earth. Like any avid TV viewer, Trump has his favorite stories, and few rival the morning show Fox & Friends, where he spent years making frequent appearances before diving into politics.
Since July 2018, I’ve been one among a lucky few live-tweeting the show along with the president. And after consuming thousands of hours of Rupert Murdoch’s finest drivel, I’ve learned a few things about how America’s No 1 news network is dragging the United States into ruin. ...

in conclusion:
... Fox News is ridiculous, stupid, and – when it doesn’t mean to be – hilarious. Most importantly, it’s an extremely influential stream of conservative misinformation. And the president’s favorite show, Fox & Friends, encapsulates the totality of the rotten network’s inherent conflicts and contradictions.

It shows how news and opinion is blurred – but opinion wins – and the lengths the network goes to ensure a devoted audience. Fox is a shameless counterfeit of a news organization, and Fox & Friends leads the fraud bright and early every morning.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/o...-what-i-learned

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 26.10.2019 10:03

Zitat von Willie im Beitrag #31
As a media critic, I’ve had an intimate look at the channel’s morning show – and how it poisons the national conversation

It was 9 February 2016, when I began my career as a critic of Fox News at Media Matters for America, a not-for-profit progressive research center dedicated to monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the US media.
Most people, eventually including Donald Trump, assumed Hillary Clinton would be elected the 45th president of the United States that November. Most people were wrong about a lot of things.

Nearly four years later, the US political world revolves around the tweets of an erratic Fox News-watching grandpa who just so happens to run the most powerful country on Earth. Like any avid TV viewer, Trump has his favorite stories, and few rival the morning show Fox & Friends, where he spent years making frequent appearances before diving into politics.
Since July 2018, I’ve been one among a lucky few live-tweeting the show along with the president. And after consuming thousands of hours of Rupert Murdoch’s finest drivel, I’ve learned a few things about how America’s No 1 news network is dragging the United States into ruin. ...

in conclusion:
... Fox News is ridiculous, stupid, and – when it doesn’t mean to be – hilarious. Most importantly, it’s an extremely influential stream of conservative misinformation. And the president’s favorite show, Fox & Friends, encapsulates the totality of the rotten network’s inherent conflicts and contradictions.

It shows how news and opinion is blurred – but opinion wins – and the lengths the network goes to ensure a devoted audience. Fox is a shameless counterfeit of a news organization, and Fox & Friends leads the fraud bright and early every morning.

In conclusion:
... The Guardian is ridiculous, stupid, and – when it doesn’t mean to be – hilarious. Most importantly, it’s an extremely influential stream of progressive misinformation.

zuletzt bearbeitet 26.10.2019 10:03 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 26.10.2019 18:30
von Willie (gelöscht)

Zitat von Maga-neu im Beitrag #32
Zitat von Willie im Beitrag #31

in conclusion:

In conclusion:
... The Guardian is ridiculous, stupid, and – when it doesn’t mean to be – hilarious. Most importantly, it’s an extremely influential stream of progressive misinformation.

Und prompt -denkfrei wie immer- der Reflex. 😂

zuletzt bearbeitet 26.10.2019 19:20 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 26.10.2019 21:37
von Willie (gelöscht)
nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 26.10.2019 21:58
von Willie (gelöscht)
nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 07.11.2019 14:18
von Willie (gelöscht)
nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 07.11.2019 17:00
von Willie (gelöscht)
nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 07.11.2019 17:25
von Willie (gelöscht)
nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 10.11.2019 16:39
von Willie (gelöscht)
nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 13.11.2019 00:15
von Willie (gelöscht)
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.11.2019 00:15 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 13.11.2019 15:08
von Willie (gelöscht)
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.11.2019 15:17 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 13.11.2019 16:59
von Willie (gelöscht)
nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 29.11.2019 17:41
von Willie (gelöscht)
nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 29.11.2019 17:45

Zitat von Willie im Beitrag #43
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/p960x960/77417255_755030594907878_5954231703542169600_o.png?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeFb1FATvhopYq02gOAVmLaHfGfSnoTz7_WeNIGOpI-bx-jtmo3HCFbPM_1M3T_nsUHby7Y3hZDPFET3lLIoUoCBIQvw_SQMVH2v8tGplQcavg&_nc_ohc=iXuLl2VSMCIAQkgwZ8DtVVsTvpSwuMzLF2DEgCAz11nFwA9hSgAY2LZtA&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=e318beec34e63a17ad346be5483e27f3&oe=5E86541D

Why? Because the MIC and some armchair strategists and warmongers do want to use Ukraine as a pawn on the grand chessboard against Russia. That's why!

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 29.11.2019 19:02
von nahal | 24.451 Beiträge

Na, ist aber um Längen besser als zB Newsweek:

This story has been substantially updated and edited at 6:17 pm EST to reflect the president's surprise trip to Afghanistan.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-thanksgiv...aralago-1474518

Die Chutzpe dieser Pseudo-Journalisten:

"Newsweek updated its story five hours later, noting "Following the publication of this article, the president made a surprise, unannounced visit to U.S. troops in Afghanistan on Thanksgiving."

Wie kann man nur so blöd und eingebildet sein?

zuletzt bearbeitet 29.11.2019 19:05 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 29.11.2019 19:09
von Willie (gelöscht)

Zitat von nahal im Beitrag #45
Na, ist aber um Längen besser als zB Newsweek:

This story has been substantially updated and edited at 6:17 pm EST to reflect the president's surprise trip to Afghanistan.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-thanksgiv...aralago-1474518

Die Chutzpe dieser Pseudo-Journalisten:

"Newsweek updated its story five hours later, noting "Following the publication of this article, the president made a surprise, unannounced visit to U.S. troops in Afghanistan on Thanksgiving."

Wie kann man nur so blöd und eingebildet sein?

Das kann bei Fox nicht passieren. Die updaten ihre Falschmeldungen nicht mit Korrekturen. Die beharren auf ihren Luegen. 😂

Nicht zu vergessen der Oberluegner und Betrueger.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EKh0duGWoAAbNfo.jpg

😂

zuletzt bearbeitet 29.11.2019 23:04 | nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 02.12.2019 18:33
von Willie (gelöscht)

Fox & Friends tries to convince Americans to not watch ‘irrelevant’ and ‘boring hearings about impeachment’
“Fox & Friends” is working extremely hard to ensure as few Americans as possible watch this week’s House Judiciary Committee impeachment hearings, perhaps because they are designed to inform the American public about why impeaching this president is important.

Several times Monday morning the “Fox & Friends” co-hosts and contributors told viewers Wednesday’s impeachment hearing will be boring, while falsely claiming Americans are not interested in impeachment, and would rather be Christmas shopping.

“It’s going to be like a lecture,” co-host Brian Kilmeade tells viewers, noting the witnesses will be lawyers and historians. “If you were bored by the last one, you’re gonna be really bored by this one.”
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/fox-fri...ut-impeachment/

Nahal obviously sings from the same song book. So siehty gleichgeschaltete Propaganda fuer Kultmitglieder aus. :-)

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 03.12.2019 21:05
von Willie (gelöscht)
nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 07.12.2019 15:15
von Willie (gelöscht)

Joseph diGenova and Victoria Toensing have vanished from Fox
Neither has appeared on Fox News since Oct. 8 or Fox Business since Nov. 13

Republican attorneys Joseph diGenova and Victoria Toensing have been fixtures on Fox News and Fox Business for years, serving as critical figures in the networks’ pro-Trump conspiracy theories. But in recent weeks, the pair has quietly vanished from the right-wing networks. ....

... The couple’s apparent sidelining has come just when one might expect Fox shows to be most interested in hearing from them: Their absence from Fox Business has overlapped with the impeachment inquiry’s public hearings, and they have been off Fox News during both the public hearings and the release of witness depositions.

It’s unclear exactly why diGenova and Toensing suddenly stopped going on Fox or when they might return. But the timing of their disappearance and the network’s past practices suggests that they may have been quietly banned for an indeterminate period.
https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-news/jo...ve-vanished-fox

nach oben springen

in Redakteure/Politiker/Parteien 10.12.2019 20:42
von Willie (gelöscht)

‘Disturbing’: Jewish Groups Slam Joe diGenova’s Return to Fox After Anti-Semitic Remarks
The pro-Trump lawyer disappeared from the network for a month after stirring outrage by claiming George Soros “controls” the State Department, but he was back on Monday night.

Conservative lawyers Joe diGenova and Victoria Toensing, two of President Donald Trump’s fiercest and most loyal TV defenders, returned Monday night to Fox airwaves—less than a month after diGenova sparked intense backlash from Jewish organizations by spewing anti-Semitic tropes during a Fox Business interview.

In several statements on Tuesday, groups like the Anti-Defamation League and J Street slammed diGenova’s return as “disturbing” and demonstrating Fox’s lack of “remorse” about what is said on its air. ...
https://www.thedailybeast.com/disturbing...semitic-remarks

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Corto
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 216 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1450 Themen und 323541 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
Landegaard, mbockstette

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen