RE: US Election Nov. 2020

in Politik 07.03.2020 13:49
von Nante | 8.232 Beiträge | 15114 Punkte

Zitat von Maga-neu im Beitrag #75
"It's not Sleepy Joe, it's Creepy Joe."

Ein fb-Freund.

Ich, von meinem relativ wenig informierten Sachstand aus, glaube nicht, daß sich Biden gegen Trump durchsetzen wird.

P.S. Ich habe Videos gesehen, bei der Biden bei Veranstaltungen den Frauen auf der Bühne von hinten die Hände auf die Schultern gelegt hatte und sie dort eine Weile drauf lies. Das war wirklich kein schöner Anblick...

nach oben springen

in Politik 07.03.2020 13:59
von Nante | 8.232 Beiträge | 15114 Punkte

Zitat von Willie im Beitrag #74
A Man Unfurled A Nazi Flag And Shouted Anti-Jewish Slurs At A Bernie Sanders Rally
The incident comes at a time of increasing concern about the rise of white nationalism in the country and as Sanders runs to become the first Jewish president.

Wieder so ein Unverbesserlicher. Hat Glück,daß die Gesetzgebung dort anders ist.

nach oben springen

in Politik 07.03.2020 14:17
von Maga-neu | 24.919 Beiträge | 83695 Punkte

Zitat von Nante im Beitrag #76
Zitat von Maga-neu im Beitrag #75
"It's not Sleepy Joe, it's Creepy Joe."

Ein fb-Freund.

Ich, von meinem relativ wenig informierten Sachstand aus, glaube nicht, daß sich Biden gegen Trump durchsetzen wird.

P.S. Ich habe Videos gesehen, bei der Biden bei Veranstaltungen den Frauen auf der Bühne von hinten die Hände auf die Schultern gelegt hatte und sie dort eine Weile drauf lies. Das war wirklich kein schöner Anblick...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ04O1Yz1So

Hannity ist natürlich ganz für Trump. (Ich mag ihn, weil er eine sehr direkte Art hat. Anders als die Scarboroughs, Lemons und Maddows.)

Frage einer jungen Frau an Joe Biden: "Glauben Sie, dass die Demokratische Partei jemals in etwas so Schreckliches wie Lauschangriffe involviert gewesen ist?"
Antwort Biden: "Sicher. Ja, glaube ich. Aber Lauschangriffe sind nicht die Frage, Kleine."
(6:14)

So ernst kann man junge Frauen nehmen...

nach oben springen

in Politik 07.03.2020 14:19

Zitat von Nante im Beitrag #77
Zitat von Willie im Beitrag #74
A Man Unfurled A Nazi Flag And Shouted Anti-Jewish Slurs At A Bernie Sanders Rally
The incident comes at a time of increasing concern about the rise of white nationalism in the country and as Sanders runs to become the first Jewish president.

Wieder so ein Unverbesserlicher. Hat Glück,daß die Gesetzgebung dort anders ist.

Idioten hat es immer gegeben und wird es immer geben, Nante. Ach nee, der Hass, den Trump verbreitet, macht solche Aktionen erst möglich - das ist die implizite Botschaft...

nach oben springen

in Politik 07.03.2020 14:27

Aber der gute Joe hat sich nicht verändert. Man stelle sich vor, Trump wäre so mit Bürgern umgesprungen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FsxA5qjUjs

Joe Biden Jokes With Voter: 'You're A Lying Dog-Faced Pony Soldier'. Später sagte Joe, es sei ein Zitat aus einem Film, aber es existiert kein solcher Film.

nach oben springen

in Politik 07.03.2020 14:46
von Willie | 27.016 Beiträge | 123698 Punkte

Mick Mulvaney Out, Mark Meadows In As White House Chief Of Staff
For the fourth time in three years, President Trump has a new chief of staff.

With his administration grappling with the response to coronavirus — and just months ahead of the next election — Trump tweeted on Friday night that congressional ally Mark Meadows will be his newest top aide at the White House.
Meadows replaces Mick Mulvaney, who like him, was once part of the House Freedom Caucus. Meadows has come to be one of Trump's closest allies on the Capitol Hill, speaking with him regularly and helping the president keep Republicans in line. He was a staunch defender during Trump's impeachment trial.

Mulvaney lasted a little more than a year in the job. He became tangled in the Ukraine scandal that led to Trump's impeachment when he put a temporary hold on military and other aid for Ukraine earlier this year at Trump's request.

But it's not all bad news for Mulvaney. Trump tweeted he would join the diplomatic ranks, becoming the U.S. special envoy for Northern Ireland.
https://www.npr.org/2020/03/06/766025774...HpZBCiR3uMF973M

nach oben springen

in Politik 07.03.2020 14:50

Coronavirus: Trump hurls insults as 21 cases confirmed on cruise ship
Donald Trump used a freewheeling press conference on Friday, intended to provide updates on the coronavirus, as an opportunity to attack Democrats, praise his own intelligence, lash out at CNN and spread false and misleading information about the status of the outbreak, as a slew of new cases were confirmed aboard a cruise ship off the California coast.

Speaking at the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) main campus in Atlanta, Georgia, while wearing his red “Keep America Great” re-election campaign hat, the president went on a rant criticizing Washington state’s governor, Jay Inslee, as a “snake” and saying he disagreed with his vice-president’s complimentary remarks toward the Democrat. Inslee, who ran for president last year, is overseeing the response to the most serious outbreak in the US.

In a moment that some commentators have called one of the most “disturbing” and “frightening” remarks of Trump’s response to the public health crisis, the president also said he would prefer that cruise ship passengers exposed to the virus be left aboard so that they don’t add to the number of total infections in the US.

“I like the numbers being where they are,” said Trump, who appeared to be explicitly acknowledging his political concerns about the outbreak: “I don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn’t our fault.” ...
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/m...ashington-state

zuletzt bearbeitet 07.03.2020 14:52 | nach oben springen

in Politik 07.03.2020 14:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO_HCDuE1sw

Toll, diese progressiven Mathe-Koryphäen. Hmm, ist wahrscheinlich alternative Mathematik.

zuletzt bearbeitet 07.03.2020 14:55 | nach oben springen

in Politik 07.03.2020 14:58

Jared Kushner Cashes in on Investment Thanks to Tax Breaks He and Ivanka Trump Lobbied to Pass
Presidential son-in-law Jared Kushner last month sold his stake in a company that invested in Opportunity Zones, a designation created under the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. This means Kushner will benefit from tax breaks that he and his wife Ivanka Trump both lobbied to pass as part of the 2017 tax overhaul.
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/jar...rce=mostpopular

nach oben springen

in Politik 07.03.2020 14:59

A Federal Judge Says William Barr's Spin on the Mueller Report Makes the Attorney General Untrustworthy
Were the Justice Department's redactions influenced by Barr's desire to exonerate the president?

Walton's assessment of Barr's credibility echoes complaints by the president's critics that the attorney general, by trying to shape the public's impression of Mueller's findings, acted like Trump's personal lawyer rather than the federal government's chief law enforcement official. Like Barr's intervention in the sentencing of Roger Stone, his damage control in connection with the Mueller report seems to contradict his self-portrayal as a straight shooter committed to the rule of law above all. ...
https://reason.com/2020/03/06/a-federal-...-untrustworthy/

nach oben springen

in Politik 07.03.2020 15:52

Voters Less Likely To Vote For Trump Over Coronavirus Response By 20-Pt Margin
Nearly 40% of voters say President Trump's handling of the coronavirus makes them less likely to vote for him this fall.
Americans are not thrilled with President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus and it appears the situation could have a negative impact on his reelection chances, according to Public Policy Polling.

A survey from earlier this week revealed that 39 percent of voters say they are less likely to vote for Trump over his administration’s response to the epidemic, while 19 percent say they are more likely to cast their ballot for the president. Thirty-nine percent of voters also said his handling of the virus makes no difference in how they will vote come November.

Further, more than half of American voters disagree with Trump’s assessment that his administration has done a “great job” dealing with the coronavirus, at 53 percent, compared to 37 percent who agree with the president.
https://mavenroundtable.io/theintellectu...DSkWuGG3mi-SNEw

nach oben springen

in Politik 07.03.2020 16:09

Exclusive: The Strongest Evidence Yet That America Is Botching Coronavirus Testing
“I don’t know what went wrong,” a former CDC chief told The Atlantic.

It’s one of the most urgent questions in the United States right now: How many people have actually been tested for the coronavirus?

This number would give a sense of how widespread the disease is, and how forceful a response to it the United States is mustering. But for days, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has refused to publish such a count, despite public anxiety and criticism from Congress. On Monday, Stephen Hahn, the commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, estimated that “by the end of this week, close to a million tests will be able to be performed” in the United States. On Wednesday, Vice President Mike Pence promised that “roughly 1.5 million tests” would be available this week.

But the number of tests performed across the country has fallen far short of those projections, despite extraordinarily high demand, The Atlantic has found.

“The CDC got this right with H1N1 and Zika, and produced huge quantities of test kits that went around the country,” Thomas Frieden, the director of the CDC from 2009 to 2017, told us. “I don’t know what went wrong this time.”

Through interviews with dozens of public-health officials and a survey of local data from across the country, The Atlantic could only verify that 1,895 people have been tested for the coronavirus in the United States, about 10 percent of whom have tested positive. And while the American capacity to test for the coronavirus has ramped up significantly over the past few days, local officials can still test only several thousand people a day, not the tens or hundreds of thousands indicated by the White House’s promises. ...

... In South Korea, more than 66,650 people were tested within a week of its first case of community transmission, and it quickly became able to test 10,000 people a day. The United Kingdom, which has only 115 positive cases, has so far tested 18,083 people for the virus....
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archi...navirus/607597/

nach oben springen

in Politik 07.03.2020 16:15

Trump’s challenge: keeping his act fresh in reelection year
The Donald Trump show has a consistent script. Same villains. Same nicknames. Same grievances. Same hero: himself.

As he seeks reelection with little variance from the themes that brought him to power four years ago, a central challenge will be to keep those audiences satisfied and to make sure, like a great entertainer, that the act isn’t getting stale.

The president retains robust approval ratings among Republicans but even that fealty will be tested as he asks voters for another four years essentially offering them not new promises but more of the same. ...
https://apnews.com/aadd8c2f155a6dc545bba33bb34d66c3

nach oben springen

in Politik 07.03.2020 17:00

Washington Examiner's top editor orders staff not to write negative stories about Fox News
The top editor at the Washington Examiner, a leading conservative news organization, instructed staff in recent months to refrain from writing negative stories about Fox News, according to two people familiar with the matter.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/06/media/was...miner-fox-news/

nach oben springen

in Politik 08.03.2020 14:22

Trump’s Coronavirus Press Event Was Even Worse Than It Looked
His remarks at the CDC on Friday were misguided, misleading, and show how misinformation could hamper Covid-19 containment efforts.

As a reporter, in general I’m not supposed to say something like this, but: The president’s statements to the press were terrifying.
That press availability was a repudiation of good science and good crisis management from inside one of the world’s most respected scientific institutions. It was full of Dear Leader-ish compliments, non-sequitorial defenses of unrelated matters, attacks on an American governor, and—most importantly—misinformation about the virus and the US response.
That’s particularly painful coming from inside the CDC, a longtime powerhouse in global public health now reduced to being a backdrop for grubby politics. During a public health crisis, clear and true information from leaders is the only way to avoid dangerous panic. Yet here we are. ...

... "I like this stuff. You know my uncle was a great person. He was at MIT. He taught at MIT for, I think, like, a record number of years. He was a great supergenius, Dr. John Trump.”...

... President Trump has brought up his uncle in reference to climate change and as evidence that the president himself would have a genetic predisposition to be good at science. ...

... “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it,” the president went on. He started talking about his tour of the CDC he’d taken before his talk to the press. “Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

It seems unlikely that every scientist at the CDC marveled at the president’s scientific acumen. Earlier in the very same press conference, the president admitted that he didn’t know, before Covid-19, that people died of the flu. ...

Another piece of countervailing evidence: At a meeting with pharmaceutical executives earlier this week at the White House, people had to explain to the president that a flu vaccine wouldn’t also work against SARS-CoV-2. Also, his administration has consistently tried to cut the budget for science agencies. As he took office, public health researchers and epidemiologists specifically cited his inexperience and misunderstandings of science as dangers in the event of a disease outbreak. And the administration has vastly cut back efforts to fight disease outbreaks internationally during Trump’s presidency.

But the president insisted. “I understand that whole world. I love that world. I really do. I love that world,” he said “And you know what? The whole world is relying on us.”

Unclear what he meant there—whether the president loves the world of the CDC, or the world of science or medicine. Regardless, it’s clear that the world is in fact not relying on the US to do anything about Covid-19.
According to Science, at the end of February, the World Health Organization had sent its version of a coronavirus test to 57 countries—but not the US, for reasons the US government still hasn’t explained.
China was conducting 1.6 million tests a week with five different kinds of test kits, and South Korea had tested 65,000 people—all without US help.
Singapore researchers invented the first blood-based test for use in keeping track of people with the disease.
Italy and Japan are relying on their own public health infrastructures to deal with their outbreaks, and so far every other country where the disease is circulating guarantees paid sick leave so people can stay home rather than spread it further. That’s a low bar, because the US guarantees zero days of paid sick leave to anyone.

So no. The world is not counting on the US response to Covid-19. And judging by this short press conference at the CDC, that’s probably for the best.
https://www.wired.com/story/trumps-coron...than-it-looked/

nach oben springen

in Politik 08.03.2020 14:33

Zitat von Willie im Beitrag #90
His remarks at the CDC on Friday were misguided, misleading, and show how misinformation could hamper Covid-19 containment efforts.

As a reporter, in general I’m not supposed to say something like this, but: The president’s statements to the press were terrifying.
That press availability was a repudiation of good science and good crisis management from inside one of the world’s most respected scientific institutions. It was full of Dear Leader-ish compliments, non-sequitorial defenses of unrelated matters, attacks on an American governor, and—most importantly—misinformation about the virus and the US response.
That’s particularly painful coming from inside the CDC, a longtime powerhouse in global public health now reduced to being a backdrop for grubby politics. During a public health crisis, clear and true information from leaders is the only way to avoid dangerous panic. Yet here we are. ...

... "I like this stuff. You know my uncle was a great person. He was at MIT. He taught at MIT for, I think, like, a record number of years. He was a great supergenius, Dr. John Trump.”...

... President Trump has brought up his uncle in reference to climate change and as evidence that the president himself would have a genetic predisposition to be good at science. ...

... “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it,” the president went on. He started talking about his tour of the CDC he’d taken before his talk to the press. “Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

It seems unlikely that every scientist at the CDC marveled at the president’s scientific acumen. Earlier in the very same press conference, the president admitted that he didn’t know, before Covid-19, that people died of the flu. ...

Another piece of countervailing evidence: At a meeting with pharmaceutical executives earlier this week at the White House, people had to explain to the president that a flu vaccine wouldn’t also work against SARS-CoV-2. Also, his administration has consistently tried to cut the budget for science agencies. As he took office, public health researchers and epidemiologists specifically cited his inexperience and misunderstandings of science as dangers in the event of a disease outbreak. And the administration has vastly cut back efforts to fight disease outbreaks internationally during Trump’s presidency.

But the president insisted. “I understand that whole world. I love that world. I really do. I love that world,” he said “And you know what? The whole world is relying on us.”

Unclear what he meant there—whether the president loves the world of the CDC, or the world of science or medicine. Regardless, it’s clear that the world is in fact not relying on the US to do anything about Covid-19.
According to Science, at the end of February, the World Health Organization had sent its version of a coronavirus test to 57 countries—but not the US, for reasons the US government still hasn’t explained.
China was conducting 1.6 million tests a week with five different kinds of test kits, and South Korea had tested 65,000 people—all without US help.
Singapore researchers invented the first blood-based test for use in keeping track of people with the disease.
Italy and Japan are relying on their own public health infrastructures to deal with their outbreaks, and so far every other country where the disease is circulating guarantees paid sick leave so people can stay home rather than spread it further. That’s a low bar, because the US guarantees zero days of paid sick leave to anyone.

So no. The world is not counting on the US response to Covid-19. And judging by this short press conference at the CDC, that’s probably for the best.

Sogar diese Katastrophe wird genutzt, um gegen Trump zu schießen.
Japan hat diese Krise schlecht gehandelt - im Gegensatz zu Taiwan.
In Italien ist die Situation so dramatisch, dass Ärzte Entscheidungen treffen müssen, wen sie im Zweifelsfall retten wollen.
Und in Deutschland steuern wir auf genau diese Situation zu, weil die notwendigen Entscheidungen nicht getroffen werden, obwohl es dringende Aufforderungen von Virologen wie Kekulé und Drosten gibt. (Erinnert alles an die alten amerikanischen Katastrophenfilme.)
In so einem Fall geht es aber um richtige Entscheidungen und nicht darum, Trump oder Johnson oder Conte oder Spahn eins auszuwischen.
Begreift natürlich nicht jeder, um eine beliebte Floskel aufzugreifen...

nach oben springen

in Politik 08.03.2020 14:59

... So no. The world is not counting on the US response to Covid-19. And judging by this short press conference at the CDC, that’s probably for the best.

zuletzt bearbeitet 08.03.2020 15:03 | nach oben springen

in Politik 08.03.2020 15:02

Donald Trump has become the leader of the dumbest suicide cult ever
During his now-infamous visit to the CDC this week, a reporter asked Trump if he’d consider suspending his Nuremberg campaign rallies to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus among throngs of adoring fans. “I haven’t had any problems filling them,” he said, as if that were the issue. “We just had one in North Carolina, South Carolina, all of the place and we have tens of thousands of people standing outside of the arena.” When the reporter pressed him on the potential risk of packing his supporters, many of whom are elderly, into arenas across the country, he replied, “Doesn’t bother me at all, and it doesn’t bother them at all.” And he’s no doubt right about that last part.

There is nothing like a pandemic to drive home the importance of competent governance, and the inherent hazards of putting a venal reality-TV star in charge.
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/donald-...cide-cult-ever/

nach oben springen

in Politik 08.03.2020 19:41

The Coronavirus Is Coming for Trump’s Presidency
Will a nationalist president be undone by his underreaction to a foreign threat?

... And on all counts the White House has been failing. There should have been a public face of the anti-coronavirus effort long before Mike Pence was finally elevated, with the power to respond quickly to bureaucratic bottlenecks. Weeks ago, private laboratories like Quest Diagnostics should have been encouraged to run their own tests for the virus. Weeks ago, the government should have promised to cover the cost of testing, instead of leaving it to the tangle of insurance. Weeks ago, the White House should have begun working with states and cities to devise a uniform response to outbreaks, and with Congress to ready aid packages for regions that need to go into lockdown — and perhaps to prepare a general stimulus as well. Even a specific issue like the production of surgical masks, outsourced like so many things to China, could have been the focus of a Trump-directed mobilization.

Above all, the president’s rhetoric could have been deployed from early February onward to encourage people to take this disease seriously, to focus a political and social response, to prepare the country for the kind of steps that have contained the coronavirus elsewhere.

Instead, Trump fell into the same trap as the cosmopolitan sophisticates — acting as though the specter of panic is worse than the disease itself, focusing on the more reassuring estimates of the virus’s fatality rates instead of recognizing the wide spread of possible scenarios — while mixing in his own short-termist fixation on the stock market. And then when, at last, even the cosmopolitans became alarmed, he took their anxiety as a partisan insult, and lapsed into “hoax” accusations, pulling a certain percentage of his co-partisans into irresponsibility along with him.

Now the time his travel ban bought us has expired, and the next few weeks will be decisive. There is still a chance that state and local efforts to contain the virus can succeed, and there are still ways in which the White House could exert strong leadership to help that happen. But right now we are headed for a scenario of rising death rates and overwhelmed hospitals, shuttered schools and empty stadiums and cancellations everywhere.

Combine this scenario’s inevitable economic consequences with the optics of the president’s blundering and solipsistic response, and the coronavirus seems very likely to doom Trump’s re-election effort, no matter where he casts the blame.

And how ironic that would be. In 2016 we elected a China hawk who promised a “complete shutdown” in response to foreign threats, a germaphobic critic of globalization who promised to privilege the national interest above all.
Now he is in danger of losing his presidency because when the great test came, in the form of a virus carried by global trade routes from Communist China, he didn’t take the danger seriously enough.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/07/opini...irus-trump.html

nach oben springen

in Politik 08.03.2020 21:44
nach oben springen

in Politik 09.03.2020 22:36
nach oben springen

in Politik 09.03.2020 23:04

Fox News and Trump are Infecting America with Lies About Viruses and Economics
Just at the time the country needs a steady hand to guide it through difficult times, we are unfortunately stuck with Donald Trump, an ignorant, narcissistic, sociopath, who is more concerned with his public image than with the lives of the American people. A budding pandemic is threatening to engulf the nation, and simultaneously collapse an economy that is already on thin ice.

Trump has been mishandling the Covid-19 (coronavirus) outbreak from the first days it was identified. He has stubbornly tried to downplay the seriousness of its impact on both people and economics. And he continues to this day trying to dismiss the risks that we are facing. Especially among his own supporters who are the most vulnerable to his alternative facts.

https://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=44364

nach oben springen

in Politik 09.03.2020 23:10

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year.
Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!
9:47 AM - Mar 9, 2020

Vorstehendes repraesentiert nach meinen Schaetzung erstmal eine Todesrate von etwa 5% -das aber nur am Rande.
trumski ist das bestimmt nicht klar, denn der kann nicht nur nicht lesen.

zuletzt bearbeitet 09.03.2020 23:19 | nach oben springen

in Politik 09.03.2020 23:15

Gaetz becomes fourth GOP congressman to self-quarantine after possible coronavirus exposure at CPAC
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) became the latest member of Congress to announce that he will self-quarantine as a precautionary measure after coming into contact with a person who tested positive for the coronavirus at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC).

The congressman last week tweeted a picture of himself wearing a gas mask on the House floor, which the House sergeant-at-arms asked him to remove in the chamber. (-um als treuem trumski Arschkriecher sich ueber jene, die warnten, lustig zu machen.)

Gaetz is the fourth Republican member of Congress to self-quarantine after making contact with the person in question, following Sen. Ted Cruz (Texas) and Reps. Paul Gosar (Ariz.) and Doug Collins (Ga.).
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/48...Aj5iPyK8Dg7wAWQ

zuletzt bearbeitet 09.03.2020 23:17 | nach oben springen

in Politik 10.03.2020 12:53

The UK Government Has Reacted With “Incredulity” And “Genuine Disbelief” At Trump’s Handling Of Coronavirus
“Our COVID-19 counter-disinformation unit would need twice the manpower if we included him in our monitoring.”

A UK official — one of several members of the government who spoke to BuzzFeed News on condition of anonymity about the Trump administration’s response to the virus — said the president’s public statements have caused “more than the usual eyerolling” in London.

In particular, Trump’s false claims about the outbreak of the disease caused by the coronavirus, COVID-19, his tweets, and the failure of the US authorities to adequately test for the virus early on have caused “genuine disbelief” in Whitehall, the official said. ...
https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexwickham/the...ity-and-genuine

nach oben springen

Besucher
Landegaard, Hans Bergman

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: K.T.
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 252 Gäste und 6 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1445 Themen und 274192 Beiträge.

Heute waren 6 Mitglieder Online:
Hans Bergman, K.T., Landegaard, Maga-neu, Rico, Willie

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen